Voltage rating:1000V DC
Contact resistance: ≤3mΩ
Withstand voltage: ≥ 3000V AC 1Min
Insulation resistance: ≥ 3000MΩ(≤40°C, ≤50%RH);
Mating cycle: 20 times
Download:High Voltage Metal Shell Connector(REQ4)
• This series connectors utilized for EV industry, offering stable high voltage, high current transmission among equipments.
• Positive and negative connectors are differentiated by color, Positive shell is orange, negative is black.
• Sealing grade can reach IP68 under mated condition.
• The cable can be easily assembled with connectors after cable was crimped.
• REQ4 connector doesn’t use direct mating between male and female, instead it uses copper bars to connect both male and female contacts, which provides lower cost comparing to majority of HV connectors, and more reliable connection.
• The product has shielding properties.
• HVIL (High Voltage Interlock) is optional.
Working temperature: -40° ~+125°
Relative humidity: ≤95%(40°)
Sealing: IP67(Depth of water: 1m, 48h, water tight)
Single jack: waterproof(IP67) or aleak
Meeting the RoHS
Shell: aluminum alloy
Contact: copper alloy